Monday, December 12, 2011

Life like today these day



Academic life, in the morning I go to the university three time a week (Monday, Wednesday, Friday), I'm since 8:30 am at 3 pm, in the afternoon every day I go to institute Chileno Norteamericano to improve my English, I'm on the level 5 of 10, I'm there since 7 pm at 9 pm.

In the other days (Tuesday, Thursday) in the morning go to the gym, I'm almost always 1 or 2 hours, and the afternoon, go to the institute Chileno Norteamericano.

Personal Life, when I get home, check my mails for the university, review new videos on youtube, review my facebook, talk with my friends for internet, play games online with my best friend, studying when is necessary, and clean my rooms when is possible.

Free Time Activities, in the weekend go to the Quilpue with my father for help my uncle, He is building his house and I help him, also he has a minimarket also helps to sell at times. When I do not travel for Quilpue, play basquetball, go to the cinema, go shopping with my friend, depends on my moods.

Perspectives for next year, I hope finish my carrier in the university, and begin to make professional practice. Also hopes to find work and start making money.

No comments:

Post a Comment