Monday, December 5, 2011

My Neightbourhood

The name of my neighborhood is Villa Las Dalias; this place is located in La Granja district, near Santa Rosa Avenue in Santiago South.

Is a sector of house the 2 floor, for Santa Rosa Avenue there are many service, drugstore, baker´s, bank, restaurants (Chinese Food, Fast-food, Italian Food), veterinary medic, supermarket, butcher's shop, emergency health center and centers pays.

In my personal opinion, my neighborhood is a sector quiet and friendly, but sometimes there are some troubles. No problems of contamination and pollution. A relation with neighbors is normal, live there for 15 years, I know most of my neighbors.

The transportation is good for Santa Rosa Avenue, since my house until university took me 40 or 50 minutes, for me is nice despite the great distance. The bus, taxi and collective taxi spend every minute, 5 minutes walk from my house there are Subway Metro Santa Rosa.

No comments:

Post a Comment