Monday, January 2, 2012

People who are rich are happier than poor people



I believe that the richest people are happier than poorer people, because money is a concern, people with money do not have that concern, poor people always have to go looking for that cover basic needs, however the rich only care about different tastes that can be given.

I'm not saying that poor people be unhappy, can even be much happier than rich people. For those who say that money can not buy happiness, for me, are hypocritical, money helps a lot to happiness, because it opens opportunities, open destinations, open alternatives and meets needs.

I am not a rich nor poor, I would not be rich, but if I would like you have economic stability that allows me to meet my needs and in some years to raise a family, and give my children everything they need to fully develop.

For some people with money, things that are already old are garbage, but for a poor person this trash can be a treasure, for this the money if it is very important in generating happiness. My way of seeing things for some may be very materialistic, but for me it's just realistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment